Welcome to Lefkas
(also known as Levkas, Leucade or Lefkada)
Question: “What is special about the island of Lefkada?”
Answer: “Lefkada is the Greek island you remember from the first time to discovered Greece!”
- Friendly locals and traditional Greek hospitality
- A wide variety of villages and resorts; lively Nidri, peaceful Agios Nikitas, sporty Vassiliki, cosmopolitan Lefkas Town, and many others…
- Some of the best beaches in Greece
- Spectacular scenery, from forested mountains to the turquoise Ionian Sea
- Island hopping to Meganisi, Keffalonia and Ithaka by ferry
- Easy flights to Preveza airport, Corfu and Athens
We hope this guide helps you to discover the best of Lefkada!
Thursday 11/26 100%
Thunderstorms, some may contain heavy rain. Low 11C.
Tomorrow 11/27 100%
Rain early with thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 16C. Winds S at 15 to 30 km/h. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach 25mm.
Saturday 11/28 90%
Thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy late with light rain possible. High 17C. Winds WNW at 25 to 40 km/h. Chance of rain 90%.
Sunday 11/29 10%
Partly cloudy skies. High 17C. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 km/h.
Monday 11/30 0%
A mainly sunny sky. High 17C. Winds N at 10 to 15 km/h.