Welcome to Lefkas
(also known as Levkas, Leucade or Lefkada)
Question: “What is special about the island of Lefkada?”
Answer: “Lefkada is the Greek island you remember from the first time to discovered Greece!”
- Friendly locals and traditional Greek hospitality
- A wide variety of villages and resorts; lively Nidri, peaceful Agios Nikitas, sporty Vassiliki, cosmopolitan Lefkas Town, and many others…
- Some of the best beaches in Greece
- Spectacular scenery, from forested mountains to the turquoise Ionian Sea
- Island hopping to Meganisi, Keffalonia and Ithaka by ferry
- Easy flights to Preveza airport, Corfu and Athens
We hope this guide helps you to discover the best of Lefkada!
Αναμένονται ισχυρές καταιγίδες, συνοδευόμενες από έντονη βροχή και δυνατούς ανέμους.Severe thunderstorms accompanied by heavy rainfall and strong winds are expected.
- 12:00 AM GMT on January 01, 1970
Wednesday 10/26 40%
Chance of Rain
Chance of late night showers. Low 18C.
Tomorrow 10/27 90%
Rain likely. High 21C. Winds E at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around 12mm.
Friday 10/28 70%
Chance of Rain
Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 17C. Winds ENE at 15 to 30 km/h. Chance of rain 70%.
Saturday 10/29 0%
Sunny skies. High near 20C. Winds NE at 10 to 15 km/h.
Sunday 10/30 10%
Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 21C. Winds light and variable.
Support our sponsors