Welcome to Lefkas / Lefkada
(also known as Leucade or Levkas)
Question: “What is special about the island of Lefkas?”
Answer: “Lefkas (also known as Lefkada) is the Greek island you remember from the first time to discovered Greece!”
- Friendly locals and traditional Greek hospitality
- A wide variety of villages and resorts; lively Nidri, peaceful Agios Nikitas, sporty Vassiliki, cosmopolitan Lefkda Town, and many others…
- Some of the best beaches in Greece
- Spectacular scenery, from forested mountains to the turquoise Ionian Sea
- Island hopping to Meganisi, Keffalonia and Ithaka by ferry
- Easy flights to Preveza airport, Corfu and Athens
We hope this guide helps you to discover the best of Lefkada!
The location could not be found.
Support our sponsors